The Smart Baton Light is purely a sleek and modern compactly designed object
It can be positioned absolutely anywhere you desire. The real natural and sustainable adhesive wood base can be fixed to most surfaces, and with a cleverly hidden magnet inside, the light baton can be easily positioned, taken down and even used as a handy portable torch. You can re-charge it as needed and simply place it back onto its magnetised base. Light up a dingy hallway, on a stairwell, a cupboard or even as bedside lights, without the need for complicated wiring.
The Baton light also has an in-built motion sensor to help conserve even more energy. So when it’s dark, it automatically lights up the moment it detects any motion. Or if you prefer, you can certainly have it stay lit up.
Without compromising on design, the Smart Baton Light from Gingko has a real wood case set off beautifully by the high quality frosted acrylic glass which keeps it light, pleasant and easy to grip for handy use. It certainly reflects our design ethos of making every day objects smarter in living.
- Product Material: Natural walnut or white ash wood, frosted acrylic glass
- Light source: 1W LED
- LED colour temperature: 2700K~3000K
- Sensor light delay: 15 seconds
- Battery life: 15-30 days (depending on how frequent it lights up
- Power input: DC5V 1A
- Power source: in-built 500MAH rechargeable li-on battery
- Product Size: 180×25×25mm
- USB charging cable included
- Packaging box size: 102×42×222mm
- Product net weight: 100g
- Product gross weight: 186g
- Packed in a premium gift box