FERMOB "Luxembourg" low armchair
"Luxembourg" low armchair.
The Luxembourg range, initially produced for the Jardin du Luxembourg in Paris in 1923, has become something of a legend in its own right. Its style is an emblem of French design – an expression of French culture in furniture form!
Today, Luxembourg is a fabulous collection made from aluminium whose watchwords are lightness and conviviality.
Fermob's philosophy embraces the imagination by offering 24 different colours: metal, fresh, contemporary, sparkling or classic.
- Material: Aluminium tubular frame.
- Shaped extruded aluminium slats for backrest, seats and armrests.
- High Protection Treatment for outdoor use.
- Anti-UV powder coating. (Cotswold paint).
- Dimensions: H:72 W:69 D:86cm
Lead times may vary from 1 – 12 weeks depending on stock availability. If this is an urgent purchase, please call us to verify the ETA before placing your order.